Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Cavite Philippines
Functional yet Cheap and so Affordable Condo in Cavite▲
1. Hampton Condo Pag-ibig rent to own condo for sale in Imus Cavite. Hampton Condo is located at Barangay Buhay na Tubig, Imus Cavite, about 17.2 kilometers from Mall of Asia MOA via Cavitex. Make your dream come true by owning a Hampton Condo thru Pag-ibig financing. Only 10,000 Cashout. Lipat Agad with Complete Finish.
✔ Walking distance from the highway.
✔ Walking distance from the wet market.
✔ Walking distance from the school.
✔ Near Mall of Asia (17.2km.)
Boston Heights – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Cavite Philippines▲
Boston Heights is the newest addition of Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Kawit, Cavite. It’s a 44 sqm. floor area, 2 storey townhouse with provision for 2 bedroom and 1 toilet and bath in a 36 sqm. lot area. Decide now while land development is ongoing. Price will not be the same once land improvement is done, especially when access to Cavitex is open.
Beyond Homes – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Cavite Philippines▲
Now is the best time to start investing on your dream home. You will never find a Pag-ibig housing with complete finish low monthly equity at a superb location like Beyond homes. So don’t miss this chance to buy and finally own and stop renting.
Istana Tanza Expanded▲
5. Visit Istana Tanza Expanded townhouse, It’s a 42 sqm. floor area, 2 storey townhouse with provision for 2 bedroom and 1 toilet and bath in a 36 sqm. lot area. Pay only Php 8,333.33 per month for 9 mos as your equity payment.
Pag-ibig Single Houses for Sale in Amaya Breeze Village starting at Php 1.9M – up▲
6. Enjoy family privacy of living in Amaya Breeze single houses. Complete finish single houses with granite floor tiles, all 3 bedrooms has partition/divider and the 2 toilets has tiles and shower fixtures na.
Also available thru Pag-ibig financing, it has up to 24 months to pay downpayment para affordable ang monthly. Just one bus ride from Lawton and Coastal Mall Terminal because the village is only 3.5 km. from Puregold Tanza, Cavite or 28.1 km. from Baclaran and NAIA airport via Caviex. Click to learn more..
Most of the house for sale here are always near school, church and malls like The District Mall in Imus, SM Molino and SM Rosario. Your home need not be far for your family convinience.
Near Central Location ▲
If you are looking for a house that is located 1 hour away from NAIA Airport thru Cavitex or Emilio Aguinaldo Highway or Molino Blvd, then browse over our list of Pag-ibig Houses and buying guide for references. The villages are always with nearby facilities and 24 hours public transportation seven days a week.
Prime consideration in buying a house is the accessibility to your place of work and necessities. With the opening of Cavitex, travel time to Cavite from Manila is faster. Giving you ample time to relax and spend quality time bonding with your family at home.
Requirements Upon Reservation
For Locally Employed
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
Pag ibig Loan Requirements
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
Tripping vehicle is guaranteed FREE. Viewing assistance and computation request is also FREE and No Charge. Contact us NOW and get your schedule by email: inquire@Pag-ibighouseforsale.com. Or you may call or text us at +63 908 884 7387 (Smart).
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
How to Buy this House▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
News & Updates▲
Pag-IBIG Fund reported that it released P28.8 Billion worth of… Read More »
Pag-IBIG Fund gathered its partner-developers and housing stakeholders based in… Read More »
Cabinet Secretary Leoncio B. Evasco, Jr. (2ndfrom right), also the… Read More »