Pag ibig Membership Procedure
About Pag ibig Membership Procedure
An applicant may visit Pag ibig office near them and inquirre personally. Or visit Pag ibig website.
Pag ibig Membership Procedure For Individual-Payors or Voluntary Members:
Employees who are not regularly employed and who belong to other working groups can join the Pag-IBIG Fund on a voluntary basis.
How To Join Pag ibig:
- Accomplished and submit two (2) copies of the MDF and all required supporting documents to the Marketing and Enforcement Division of the concerned Pag-IBIG branch office (bring all originals for authentication)
- Secure Payment Order Form (POF) from Marketing and Enforcement Division and proceed to the Cash Division for payment of initial membership contributions (MC)
- Present all verified/stamped documents to the Marketing and Enforcement Division.
- Secure Payment Order Form before proceeding to Cash Division for payment of contribution
Pag ibig Membership Procedure For First-Time Member-Companies:
How To Join Pag ibig:
- Accomplish two copies of the Membership Registration/Remittance Form (M1-1).
- Prepare the following documents (2 photocopies):
- SEC registration or the company’s DTI and SSS registration
- R3 and R1A forms (SSS registration and remittance forms)
- Present all documents (M1-1, registration and SSS forms) to the Marketing Division of the concerned Pag-IBIG branch office for verification (bring all originals for authentication). Secure referral slip from Marketing staff.
- Proceed to the office’s Cash Division for payment of first monthly remittance.
- Submit the “referral slip” prepared by the Marketing staff and all verified documents to the cashier.
- Succeeding remittance date shall depend on the schedule of payment of the office (see below). Accomplished M1-1 shall serve as the remittance form for succeeding payments.
- Submit to the Marketing office 2 copies of the accomplished Member’s Data Forms (MDF) of all qualified employees to the Marketing Division on the second month after the first payment of contributions.
- The names of newly-hired employees that are covered by RA 7742 should be included in the accomplished M1-1 form and their corresponding contributions duly remitted to the Fund. The accomplished MDF of the new employees shall be submitted on the following month.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.