Acacia Townhomes – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Kawit Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 983,652.00
Now is the best time to start investing on your dream home. You will never find a Pag-ibig housing with super low monthly equity at a superb location like Acacia Townhomes. Super affordable. So don’t miss this chance to buy and finally own and stop renting.
- Only Php 5,884.38 Monthly Equity
- 2-Storey Townhouses
- Only 1 Ride from Baclaran
- Hurry! Few Units Left
✔ Only 1.5 km (6 mins.) to St. Odilard School
✔ Only 2.7 km (9 mins.) to Kawit Kalayaan Hospital
✔ Only 3.9 km (15 mins.) to Savemore and Puregold Kawit
✔ Only 4.1 km (13 mins.) to V Central Kawit
✔ Only 4.2 km (20 mins.) to Robinsons Place Imus
✔ Only 4.4 km (16 mins.) to CAVITEX Kawit Toll Gate
✔ Only 6.8 km (18 mins.) to Export Processing Zone Authority (EPZA)
✔ Only 17.2 km (50 mins.) to Baclaran and Coastal Mall Terminal
✔ Only 17.9 km (50 mins.) to NAIA Airport 1 and MOA
View now. Do not delay. This is the only Pag-ibig housing that is near Manila. We offer free house viewing and reservation assistance, contact Smart: +63908 884 7387 or Globe: +63917 530 5817 or Sun: +63932 885 4162.
About Acacia Townhomes
|House Model||Acacia Townhomes|
|Village Name||Acacia Townhomes|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||44 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 983,652.00|
|Developer/Owner||The New APEC Development Corporation|
|Track Record||20 yrs (since 1997)|
|Address||Toclong, Kawit, Cavite 4104|
Acacia Townhomes Sample Computation▲
Acacia Townhomes Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Reservation fee, downpayment or equity and pag-ibig amortization will not be paid at the same time.
2. You pay first the reservation fee.
3. Then start paying the monthly downpayment or equity 30 days after you reserve.
4. Pag-ibig amortization will only start, once your loan is taken-out by Pag-ibig. Usually this happens when you are about to move-in or transfer to the house.
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers.
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses.
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Equity - No interest. Buyer must submit Post Dated Checks for monthly equity/downpayment
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Monthly amortization is computed at 6.5% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments - If you reserve now – Aug 2017, your next equity payment will be:
- Sep. 2017…5,884.00
- Oct. 2017…5,884.00
- Nov. 2017…5,884.00
- Dec. 2017…5,884.00
- Jan. 2018…5,884.00
- Feb. 2018…5,884.00
- Mar. 2018…5,884.00
- Apr. 2018…5,884.00
- May. 2018…5,884.00
- Jun. 2018…5,884.00
- Jul. 2018…5,884.00
- Aug. 2018…5,884.00
- Sep. 2018…5,884.00
- Oct 2018 …5,884.00
- Nov 2018 …5,884.00
- Dec 2018 …5,884.00
- Jan. 2019…5,884.00
- Feb. 2019…5,884.00
- Mar. 2019…5,884.00
- Apr. 2019…5,884.00
- May. 2019…5,884.00
- Jun. 2019…5,884.00
- Jul. 2019…5,884.00
- Aug. 2019…5,884.00
- Sep. 2019…5,884.00
- Oct. 2019…5,884.00
- Nov. – Jan. 2020 – Pag-ibig loan processing
- Jan. 2020 – Estimated turnover of the house (2 yrs after reservation)
- Jan.. 2020 up to 30 years..Php 5,608.00 monthly payment.. Pagibig amortization you will be paying for 30 yrs. You can choose from 5-25 yrs of amortization. But the amortization will increase, depends on how many years you will avail. Required Income is needed, (husband/wife) combined income is applicable.
7. How to Avail? How to Buy?
- Step 1 – Contact us for FREE site viewing or tripping schedule.
- Step 2 – Bring an ID and 1 month Payslip or Job Contract and Billing of Meralco or Maynilad or Cable for evaluation of your gross income.
- Step 3 – Once you have decided to reserve, select the block and lot number.
- Step 4 – Fill-up the Reservation Form and pay reservation fee at Developer’s office.
- Step 5 – Submit complete requirements within 7- 30 days.
- Step 6 – Start paying the 26 mons. Equity after one month.
- Step 7 – You can move-in after 24 months or after Pagibig loan take-out.
- Full payment of Equity:
- Within 30 days from date of Reservation – 4% discount
- Within 60 days from date of Reservation – 2% discount
- Within 90 days from date of Reservation – 1 %discount
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 6% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 4% discount if paid within 60 days from reservation date
- 1% discount if paid within 90 days from reservation date
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fee: P11,920.00. For water connection and electricity connection application
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 15,000.00 – house improvement
10. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip , Income Tax Return (ITR)
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip, Proof of Billing, Departure and Arrival Stamp on Passport
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and issuance of Postdated Checks
12. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – after equity terms.
- Inhouse Financing – after equity terms.
13. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Acacia Townhomes Floor Plan▲
Acacia Townhomes Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
Roofing - Pre-painted Colored Roof, Steel Roof Framings
Windows - Steel Casement Windows
Bathroom - Tiled Bathroom, Complete Toilet and Bath
Wirings - Complete Electrical Wiring and Fixtures
Water - Complete Water, Plumbing Pipes and Fixtures
Acacia Townhomes Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Acacia Townhomes Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Acacia Townhomes Location Map▲
How to Reach Acacia Townhomes▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus via Cavite Expressway with sign board Naic or Maragondon or Ternate or Tanza or Epza and get down in 7-11 Gahak. Ride tricycle to Acacia Townhomes.
Route 2: From Alabang
- Take Alabang-Zapote Road then ride mini-bus with signboard Naic or Maragondon or Ternate or Tanza or Epza and get down at 7-11 Gahak (Front of Kartini Hotel). Ride tricycle to Acacia Townhomes.
Learn more about Acacia Townhomes, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Parks and Playground
- Underground Drainage System
- Elevated Water Tank
- Malls: The District, Lotus Mall, SM Bacoor, Robinsons Imus
- School: Alapan 1 Elementary School, Heaven of Wisdom Academy, Bucandala Elementary Imus National High School
- University: Cavite State University, Montessori Professional College, Imus Institute
- Church: Iglesia ni Cristo, Church of the Holy Family, Toclong IEMELIF Church
- Hospital: Kawit Kalayaan Hospital, Medical Center Imus, Our Lady of the Pillar
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.