Boston Heights Townhouse - Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Kawit Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 983,652.00 - Php 1M
Boston Heights Townhouse is a 15-hectare housing development in Kawit, Cavite that offers thru Pag-ibig financing. Now, you can own a house for as low as Php 3,240.03 per month.
✔ Only 1.5 km (6 mins.) to St. Odilard School
✔ Only 2.7 km (9 mins.) to Kawit Kalayaan Hospital
✔ Only 3.9 km (15 mins.) to Savemore and Puregold Kawit
✔ Only 4.1 km (13 mins.) to V Central Kawit
✔ Only 4.2 km (20 mins.) to Robinsons Place Imus
✔ Only 4.4 km (16 mins.) to CAVITEX Kawit Toll Gate
✔ Only 6.8 km (18 mins.) to Export Processing Zone Authority (EPZA)
✔ Only 17.2 km (50 mins.) to Baclaran and Coastal Mall Terminal
✔ Only 17.9 km (50 mins.) to NAIA Airport 1 and MOA
View now. Do not delay. This is the only Pag-ibig housing that is near Manila. We offer free house viewing and reservation assistance, contact Smart: +63908 884 7387 or Globe: +63917 530 5817 or Sun: +63932 885 4162.
|Village Name||Boston Heights|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||44 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 983,652.00 - Php 1M|
|Developer/Owner||The New APEC Development Corporation|
|Address||Toclong, Kawit, Cavite 4104|
Townhouse Sample Computation▲
Townhouse Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Reservation fee, downpayment or equity and pag-ibig amortization will not be paid at the same time.
2. You pay first the reservation fee.
3. Then start paying the monthly downpayment or equity 30 days after you reserve.
4. Pag-ibig amortization will only start, once your loan is taken-out by Pag-ibig. Usually this happens when you are about to move-in or transfer to the house.
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers.
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (2) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses.
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
- Reservation Fee of P5,000 for Inner Unit Townhouse Model
- Reservation Fee of P10,000 for Corner Unit Townhouse Model
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity - Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
Buyer may submit Post Dated Checks for Monthly Downpayment.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity Discount:
- Within 30 days from date of Reservation – 4% discount
- Within 60 days from date of reservation – 2% discount
- Within 90 days from date of reservation – 1 %discount
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 6% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 4% discount if paid within 60 days from reservation date
- 1% discount if paid within 90 days from reservation date
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
MOVE-IN FEE : P11,920.00 – For water connection and electricity connection application
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses – ( General Trias Water District )
- Meralco connection will be personally paid & applied by the Buyer.
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 15,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip , Income Tax Return (ITR)
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip, Proof of Billing, Departure and Arrival Stamp on Passport
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and issuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Townhouse Floor Plan▲
Townhouse Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
Roofing - Long span Colored Roof, Steel Roof Framings
Windows - Steel Casement Windows
Bathroom - Tiled Bathroom, Complete Toilet and Bath
Wirings - Complete Electrical Wiring and Fixtures
Water - Complete Water, Plumbing Pipes and Fixtures
Townhouse Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Townhouse Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Boston Heights Master Plan▲
Boston Heights Location Map▲
How to Reach Boston Heights▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at 7-11 Kawit along Centennial Road.
- Walk or take tricycle going to Boston Heights
Learn more about Boston Heights, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
• Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
• Multi-Purpose Hall
• Basketball Court
• Centralized Water Supply
• Concrete Roads, Curbs and Gutters
• Underground Drainage System
- Malls: The District, Lotus Mall, SM Bacoor, Robinsons Imus
- School: International British Academy, Del Pilar Academy, Imus Pilot Elementary School, St. Edward Integrated School
- University: Cavite State University, Montessori Professional College, Imus Institute
- Church: Primarosa St. James Catholic Church, Imus Cathedral, Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church
- Hospital: Medical Center Imus, Our Lady of the Pillar Hospital, Imus Family Hospital, Metro South Medical Center
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.