Covina Villas Vittoria Model – Cheap Houses for Sale Imus Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 3M - Php 4M
Vittoria at Covina Villas is a spacious 4 bedroom single attached cheap houses for sale thru Pag-Ibig in Imus Cavite. This is the only single home located in Barangay Buhay na Tubig that’s easy to own thru Pag-ibig financing and delivered complete with floor tiles and painted finish. Find sufficient space for parking when you buy a Vittoria at Covina Villas where schools are just nearby with public transport and amenities just a walking distance. All the privacy and space you wish for in a home, Vittoria at Covina Villas has it. It has a pocket garden where you can spend time to relax or bond with your family.
Come and view this great opportunity and buy the best home you can afford – the Vittoria at Covina Villas, in a very sought after location.
|House Type||Single Attached|
|House Turn-over||Complete Finish|
|Village Name||Covina Villas|
|Lot Area||110 square meter|
|Floor Area||96 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||2|
|Price Range||Php 3M - Php 4M|
|Available Units||Pre-Selling and Ready for Occupancy|
|Developer/Owner||Masaito Development Corporation|
|Track Record||38 yrs (since 1976)|
|Awarded||2009 Outstanding Properties Developer|
The National Consumer Affairs Foundation (NCAF)
- Asia’s pioneer consumers group.
|Address||Barangay Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite 4103|
Vittoria Sample Computation▲
Vittoria Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing & Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Bank Financing – Developer will process your loan with accredited bank
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in 12 equal monthly installment. No interest.
2. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
3. Total Contract Price (TCP) – Transfer Title expenses is not included in TCP
4. Required Downpayment or Equity – DP or Equity are not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – 30% of Total Contract Price payable in 15 monthly installment. No interest
- Bank – 10% of Total Contract Price payable in 12 monthly installment. No interest
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Bank – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% interest/year. Fixed for for 1 year only. Repricing every year as per bank policy.
- Maximum term is up to 20 yrs. for locally employed and 15 yrs for OFW.
- Prevailing interest rate will apply upon loan take-out.
6. Accredited Banks
- PNB, China bank & Citystate Bank
7. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Bank or Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
8. Discounts for Pagibig, Bank & Cash Deferred
- Full payment of DP or Equity – Minimum DP is 20% of Total Contract Price
- 20% DP/Equity – 5% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 30% DP/Equity – 7% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 40% DP/Equity – 9% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 50% DP/Equity – 9% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP)
- 10% discount of TCP if Buyer pays within 30 days from reservation date
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Miscellaneous Fees – for Title transfer cost, loan processing fees and documentation expenses
- Pagibig – 6% of Total Contract Price to be paid after downpayment term
- Bank – 6% of Total Contract Price to be paid during downpayment term
- Cash Deferred – 6% of Total Contract Price to be paid during payment term
- Spot Cash – 6% of Total Contract Price to be paid at the same time
- Move-in Fees – to be paid 45 days before move-in
- Estimated Move-in Fee: Php 18,000.00
- Move-in Fees are for payment of one year advance insurance, Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues, water connection and other expenses related to move-in
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 12,000.00 – house improvement.
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Bank Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP & loan released
12. Construction of the house – starts after full DP payment.
13. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
14. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Vittoria Floor Plan▲
Vittoria Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Covina Villas Master Plan▲
Covina Villas Location Map▲
How to Reach Covina Villas▲
Route 1: From Manila (via New Molino Blvd):
- From Coastal Road, head straight to Talaba-Aguinaldo Highway, then take New Molino Blvd. Turn right at Masaito Drive. Driving straight along, you’ll find Bellazona on your left side and further down Masaito Drive, you’ll reach Springfield and Covina Villas.
Route 2: From Alabang (via Daang Hari):
- Take Daang Hari and turn right to Old-Molino Paliparan Road. Take a left going to New Molino Blvd then take another left at Masaito Drive. Driving straight along, you’ll find Bellazona on your left side and further down Masaito Drive, you’ll reach Springfield and Covina Villas.
Learn more about Covina Villas House Model by clicking this link Vittoria. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 998 978 9039 (Smart)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Malls: SM Molino, SM Bacoor, SM South Mall
- University: Perpetual Help University, San Beda College (Alaban g), De LaSalle Dasmarinas Cavite
- School: Statefields College, Divine Light Academy,
- Church: St. Joseph Parish Church, Bacoor Cathedral, Iglesia ni Cristo, Sto. Nino de Molino Church
- Hospital: Metrosouth Medical Center, Molino Doctors Hospital, St. Dominic Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.