Deca Homes Marseilles – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses in Imus Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 1.2M - Php 1.5M
Marseilles is a two storey Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Imus Cavite. A 25 minutes or less drive from Mall of Asia MOA. Marseilles by Deca Homes is located at Avenida Rizal St, Buhay na Tubig Imus Cavite. Few minutes away from Robinsons Imus. Make your dream come true by owning a Marseilles thru Pag-ibig financing. Low downpayment or equity ever. Don’t waste your money renting a house that will never be yours.
If you are looking for a real new cheap houses then Marseilles is it. See the simplicity and convenience of this sunny townhouse. This is the home for you to love now and in the years to come. Don’t delay!
|House Turn-over||Basic Finish|
|Village Name||Marseilles at Buhay na Tubig Imus Cavite|
|Lot Area||52 square meter|
|Floor Area||51 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 1.2M - Php 1.5M|
|Address||Avenida Rizal St, Buhay na Tubig Imus Cavite|
Marseilles Sample Computation▲
Marseilles Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest.
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity - Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
- Inhouse – required DP payable in 2 monthly installment. No interest
- Downpayment must be made before end of DP term.
- Downpayment is transferable only to first degree of consanguity or affinity.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Inhouse Financing -
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 3% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses Php 6,500.00
- Meralco connection will be paid separately once the house is turnovered.
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Marseilles Floor Plan▲
Marseilles Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain cement finish. No floor tiles.
- Floor – Second floor - Plain cement finish. No floor tiles.
- Interior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish
- Exterior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish (painted)
Marseilles Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Marseilles at Buhay na Tubig Imus Cavite Master Plan▲
Marseilles at Buhay na Tubig Imus Cavite Location Map▲
How to Reach Marseilles at Buhay na Tubig Imus Cavite▲
Route 1: From Manila (via Aguinaldo Highway):
- From Coastal Road, head straight to Aguinaldo Highway, then take left at Palico . Drive straight along, you’ll find Hacienda La Joya on your right side. You’ll reach Marseilles Village.
Route 2: From Alabang (via Daang Hari):
- Take Daang Hari and turn right to Old-Molino Paliparan Road. Take a left going to Bahayang Pag-asa. Drive straight along, you’ll find Hacienda La Joya on your left side. You’ll reach Marseilles Village.
Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or chat or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Malls: SM Molino, SM Bacoor, SM South Mall
- University: Perpetual Help University, San Beda College (Alaban g), De LaSalle Dasmarinas Cavite
- School: Statefields College, Divine Light Academy,
- Church: St. Joseph Parish Church, Bacoor Cathedral, Iglesia ni Cristo, Sto. Nino de Molino Church
- Hospital: Metrosouth Medical Center, Molino Doctors Hospital, St. Dominic Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.