Green Gate 1 – Cheap Houses for Sale Imus Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 745,000.00 - Php 1M
- (SOLD OUT)
Green Gate Homes 1 offers 2 storey cheap houses for sale thru Pag-Ibig in Imus Cavite with basic finishes and no bedroom partition. Nicely located in Barangay Malagasang 2A, Green Gate Homes 1 is the answer to your long time dream of buying your family the home that they can be proud of. Available thru Pag-ibig financing with installment equity payment, there’s no reason why you can’t own one. Schools, malls, church and hospitals are nearby especially the popular Puregold in Anabu Imus. From Baclaran, it’s just 45 minutes by public transport.
If you are really serious in your home search and in realization of your dream, then it is a must to visit Green Gate Homes 1. Monthly equity is as low as Php 2,980.47 payable in 5 months installment. So hurry. Don’t miss this great opportunity to own a home. Call now.
Warning: Units are selling like hotcakes
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||42 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 745,000.00 - Php 1M|
|Available Units||Pre-Selling and Ready for Occupancy|
|Track Record||10 yrs. (2004)|
|Address||Barangay Malagasang 2A, Imus City, Cavite 4103|
Katrina Sample Computation▲
Katrina Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Deferred Cash – Maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest.
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity – Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
- Inhouse – 20% required DP payable in 12 monthly installment. No interest
- Downpayment is transferable accompanied by a request letter and a transfer fee of Php 3,000.00.
- Downpayment must be made before end of DP term.
- Downpayment is transferable only to first degree of consanguity or affinity.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Inhouse Financing – 3% discount if paid within 5 days
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 10% discount if paid within 5 days
- 5% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fees – to be paid 45 days before move-in
- Estimated Move-in Fee: Php 8,500.00
- Move-in Fees are payment for -
- Advance insurance and realty tax
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses related to move-in
- Meralco connection will be personally paid & applied by the Buyer
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full equity,loan take-out and insuance of postdated checks
- Inhouse Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Katrina Floor Plan▲
Katrina Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Floor – Second floor - Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Interior Walls - Plain white paint
- Exterior Walls - Plain cement plaster w/ Semi-Gloss paint
- Windows Front - Steel casement windows
- Windows Back - Jalousie
- Ceiling on Ground Floor – None
- Ceiling on Second Floor - None
- Toilet & Bathroom - Plain Cement Finish
- Bedroom - Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Cement and Metal Railings
- Kitchen Counter - Plain cement (with single stainless kitchen sink)
- Roofing – Pre-Painted long Span on Steel Roof Framing
- Septic tank – Individual septic tank
- Plumbing & Electrical – Standard
- Doors: Main Door: Flush Door, Bedroom: Flush door, Toilet & Bath: PVC, Utility: Flush Doors
Katrina Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Katrina Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
How to Reach ▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Dasmarinas
- Get off at Puregold or Shopwise Anabu
- Take tricycle going to Green estate Homes
Learn more about Green Estate 3 House Model by clicking this link Greengate3 and Greengate1. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 998 978 9039 (Smart)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
- Entrance Gate with guardhouse
- Clubhouse and basketball court
- Centralized water system
- Wide Concrete Roads and Alleys
- MERALCO Electrical Facilities
- Underground Drainage System
- Malls: Robinsons Place Imus, Lotus Mall, The District
- School: Elizabeth Seton School, Malagasang 2 Elem. School
- Church: Holy Parish Church, Iglesia ni Cristo, United Pentecostal Church
- Hospital: Our Lady of Pillar, St. Dominic Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.