Greengate Homes 3 – Cheap Houses for Sale Imus Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 995,000.00 - Php 1.5M
- (SOLD OUT)
Green Gate Homes 3 offers two storey cheap houses for sale thru Pag-Ibig in Imus Cavite that is delivered complete with floor tiles, bedroom partition and a one car garage at a price you can afford like rent to own thru Pag-ibig financing. Located in Barangay Malagasang 2A, with access thru E. Aguinaldo Highway or Cavitex, Green Gate Homes 3 is just 10 minutes away from Shopwise & Puregold Anabu. And 45 minutes by public transport from NAIA Airport and Baclaran. Close to school, malls, public transport and shops.
Green Gate Homes 3 is for those wanting to move in without thinking about interior improvement. Even the utility area at the back is ready for you. It’s a must that you really have to see Green Gate Homes 3 before units are sold out. See the difference in value for money. Call us so we can bring you there.
Warning: Hurry. Only few units left
About Green Gate
|House Model||Green Gate|
|House Turn-over||Complete finish|
|Lot Area||45 square meter|
|Floor Area||45 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 995,000.00 - Php 1.5M|
|Track Record||10 yrs. (2004)|
|Address||Barangay Malagasang 2A, Imus City, Cavite 4103|
Green Gate Sample Computation▲
Green Gate Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Deferred Cash – Maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest.
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity – Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
- Inhouse – 20% required DP payable in 12 monthly installment. No interest
- Downpayment is transferable accompanied by a request letter and a transfer fee of Php 3,000.00.
- Downpayment must be made before end of DP term.
- Downpayment is transferable only to first degree of consanguity or affinity.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Inhouse Financing -
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 10% discount if paid within 5 days
- 5% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fees – to be paid 45 days before move-in
- Estimated Move-in Fee: Php 8,500.00
- Move-in Fees are payment for -
- Advance insurance and realty tax
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses related to move-in
- Meralco connection will be personally paid & applied by the Buyer
- Construction Bond Amount– to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full equity,loan take-out and insuance of postdated checks
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Green Gate Floor Plan▲
Green Gate Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Tile finish
- Floor – Second floor - Vinyl tile finish
- Interior Walls - Plastered / painted
- Exterior Walls - Plastered / painted
- Windows Front - Aluminum sliding window
- Windows Back - Jalousie
- Ceiling on Ground Floor – Metal deck soffit
- Ceiling on Second Floor - Metal furring & ficem board with hardiflex.
- Toilet & Bathroom - With floor tiles and one layer tiles on wall, with bowl and lavatory. One paint coating
- Bedroom - Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Concrete /Steel framed stairs
- Kitchen Counter - Concrete base
- Roofing – Pre-painted roofing sheets. G.I. C-purlins
- Septic tank – Individual
- Plumbing & Electrical - Standard
- Doors – Main Door: Panel Doors, Bedroom: Flush door, Toilet & Bath: PVC with door jamb, Utility: PVC door
Green Gate Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
How to Reach ▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Dasmarinas
- Get off at Puregold or Shopwise Anabu
- Take tricycle going to Green estate Homes
Learn more about Green Estate 3 House Model by clicking this link Greengate3 and Greengate1. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 998 978 9039 (Smart)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Entrance Gate with guardhouse
- Clubhouse and basketball court
- Centralized water system
- Wide Concrete Roads and Alleys
- MERALCO Electrical Facilities
- Underground Drainage System
- Malls: Robinsons Place Imus, Lotus Mall, The District
- School: Elizabeth Seton School, Malagasang 2 Elem. School
- Church: Holy Parish Church, Iglesia ni Cristo, United Pentecostal Church
- Hospital: Our Lady of Pillar, St. Dominic Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Liora Homes Amora
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.