Hampton Condo 2 Bedroom – Pagibig Condo for Sale in Imus Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at 1,570,000.00
Hampton Condo 2 Bedroom Type is an affordable Pagibig condominium for sale along Buhay na Tubig Road, Imus Cavite that has 1 toilet and provision for 2 bedroom.
✔ Walking distance from the highway.
✔ Walking distance from the wet market.
✔ Walking distance from the school.
✔ Near Mall of Asia (17.2km)
If you are looking for a cheap yet quality condominium with Pagibig financing, then Hampton Condo is it. Contact us now at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) for your free house viewing schedule, consultation and quotation.
About 2 Bedroom
|House Model||2 Bedroom|
|House Turn-over||Basic Finish|
|Village Name||Hampton Condo|
|Lot Area||square meter|
|Floor Area||34.8 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Address||Barangay Buhay na Tubig Imus, Cavite 4103|
2 Bedroom Sample Computation▲
2 Bedroom Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Reservation fee, downpayment or equity and pag-ibig amortization will not be paid at the same time.
2. You pay first the reservation fee.
3. Then start paying the monthly downpayment or equity 30 days after you reserve.
4. Pag-ibig amortization will only start, once your loan is taken-out by Pag-ibig. Usually this happens when you are about to move-in or transfer to the house.
5. So ,your initial cash-out is only the reservation fee.
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest.
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity - Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
- Inhouse – required DP payable in 2 monthly installment. No interest
- Downpayment must be made before end of DP term.
- Downpayment is transferable only to first degree of consanguity or affinity.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – 30 days after reservation.
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Inhouse Financing -
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 3% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses
- Meralco connection will be paid separately once the house is turnovered.
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 – unit improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on Condo Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of unit improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the unit is allowed.
13. Prices of units are not always the same.
- Price of studio and 2 bedroom and corner lot.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
2 Bedroom Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain cement finish. No floor tiles.
- Floor – Second floor - Plain cement finish. Metal deck.No floor tiles.
- Interior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish
- Exterior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish (painted)
2 Bedroom Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
2 Bedroom Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Hampton Condo Master Plan▲
Hampton Condo Location Map▲
How to Reach Hampton Condo▲
Route 1: From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati
- Take a bus from Coastal Mall in Baclaran with signboard Dasma or Tagaytay.
- Get off at Palico along Emilio Aguinaldo Road.
- Ride a Jeep/Cab or tricycle in going to Hampton Condo.
Route 2: From Alabang Starmall
- Take UV Express from Starmall Alabang to Imus Cavite.
- Get off at Hampton Condo.
Learn more about Hampton Condo. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 998 978 9039 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Entrance Gate
- Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
Gallery not found. Please check your settings.
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.