Il Giardino Residences Bianca Model – Cheap Houses for Sale Gen.Trias Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 2,200,000.00
Bianca at IL Giardino Residences is a two storey Italian-inspired single attached cheap houses for sale thru Pag-Ibig in General Trias Cavite. Easy to own thru Pag-ibig financing, it has 3 bedroom, 1 car garage and 2 toilet & bath. Bianca At Il Giardino Residences is about 1.5 hours away from NAIA airport but only 10 minutes away from Lyceum of the Philippines Cavite and 20 minutes by private car from First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE). Public transport is available 24-hours daily. And since it is walking distance from the national road, you get big savings on tricycle fares at going in and out of the village. See beautiful landscape that sorrounds the village with existing amenities now being used by its residents. A must see village, so private and peaceful.
10% Move-in Promo
Now, you can move-in a Bianca at Il Giardino Residences thru this very limited 10% Move-in Promo. Reservation is on first come first serve basis. Take advantage of this very special but promo. Move right in, stop paying rent to someone else and start living in a location and home that is sure to impress. There are only few units available. Call now.
- (SOLD OUT)
|House Type||Single Attached|
|House Turn-over||Complete Finish|
|Village Name||IL Giardino Residences|
|Lot Area||100 square meter|
|Floor Area||70 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||2|
|Price Range||Php 2,200,000.00|
|Available Units||Pre-Selling and Ready for Occupancy|
|Developer/Owner||Citihomes Builder & Development Inc.|
|Track Record||31 yrs (since 1983)|
|Awarded||2013 Best Community Housing Developer|
|Awarded by||Golden Globe Annual Awards for Business Excellence|
|Address||Barangay Buenavista II, General Trias, Cavite 4107|
Bianca Sample Computation▲
Bianca Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Bank Financing – Developer will process your loan with accredited bank
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
- Pagibig Financing – Php 20,000.00
- Bank Financing – Php 20,000.00
3. Total Contract Price – includes Misc. Fees. Title transfer expenses are not included.
4. Equity or Downpayment (DP) – Pagibig / Bank / Inhouse Finanacing
- Pagibig – 15% required DP payable in 6, 9, 12 or 15 monthly installment. No interest
- Bank – 10% required DP payable in 6, 9 or 10 monthly installment. No interest
- Inhouse (Reg) – 20% required DP payable in 6, 9 or 12 monthly installment. No interest
- Inhouse (Promo) – 10% required DP payable in 6 monthly installment. No interest
- Equity/DP is strictly not refundable and not transferable.
5. Amortization (MA) – Pagibig / Bank / Inhouse Finanacing
- Pagibig – Up to 30 yrs @ 7.985% interest per year. Starts after loan take-out.
- Bank – Up to 20 yrs @ 10% interest per year. Starts after loan take-out.
- Inhouse (Regular & Promo) – Up to 15 yrs @ 18% interest per year. Starts after Dp term
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
6. Accredited Banks
- Landbank, Planters Development Bank (China Bank) and Asia United Bank
7. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Equity/DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Bank or Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
8. Discounts for Pagibig, Bank, Inhouse & Cash Deferred
- Minimum DP: 20% DP
- Discount Rate:
- 5% discount – If Buyer pays within 15 days after Reservation date
- 3% discount – If Buyer pays within 30 days after Reservation date
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Finance Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid before end of DP term by one time payment or installment
- Pagibig – 4% of Total Contract Price. Not included in Total Contract Price.
- Bank – 3.5%% of Total Contract Price. Not included in Total Contract Price.
- Inhouse (Regular & Promo) – Finance charges are included in Total Contract Price
- Cash Deferred – Finance charges are included in Total Contract Price
- Spot Cash – Finance charges are included in Total Contract Price
- Real Property Tax – to be paid during loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00 good for 2 years
- Same amount for Pagibig, Bank, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment.
- Move-in Fees – to be paid 45 days before move-in
- Estimated Move-in Fee: Php 7,500.00 (pay only once)
- Buyer must pay before 30 – 45 days before move-in date
- Move-in Fees are for payment of Meralco & Water connection
- Construction Bond Amount– to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Amount: Php 4,000.00 – Installation of tiles and wall partition for Inner unit.
- Amount: Php 5,000.00 – fence and other outside contruction
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released.
- Inhouse Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP & upon payment of doc. fee and issuance of post dated checks for the whole balance.
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Bianca Floor Plan▲
Bianca Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
IL Giardino Residences Master Plan▲
IL Giardino Residences Location Map▲
How to Reach IL Giardino Residences▲
From SM Dasmarinas Cavite
- Take jeepney from SM Dasmarinas going to Manggahan Gen. Trias
- Ride on a jeep going to Malabon Gen. Trias
- Get off at IL Giardino Residences
- Walk to your home in the village
From Lawton – Option 1
- From Lawton, take an FX bound for Sucat to Coastal Mall in Paranaque.
- There’s a Provincial Terminal Bus bound for Cavite
- Ride on a bus with a sign board Trece Martires
- Tell the conductor to drop you off to Manggahan.
- From there you can take tricycle or maybe jeepney.
From Baclaran – Option 2
- Ride a bus with signboard Naic Tanza
- Get off at Tejeros intersection.
- Ride a jeep going to Malabon/Gen. TriasTerminal
- Get off at Malabon Terminal. Take jeepney going to Manggahan
- Get off at Giardino Fontana and walk inside the village
Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or call or text us at (+63) 998 978 9039 (Smart) or (+63) 917 803 0596 (Globe)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
- Malls: SM Dasmarinas, Robinson Place Dasmarinas
- School: Our Lady of Remedios Montessoi School, Lyceum of the Philippines
- Church: Church of the Holy Family, Iglesia ni Cristo, Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Hospital: Gentri Medical Center Hospital, General Trias Medicare Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.