The Istana Tanza Maya House Model – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale Tanza Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 891,000.00 - Php 1M
Maya at Istana is the newest addition of Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Tanza, Cavite. It’s a 42 sqm. floor area, 2 storey townhouse with provision for 2 bedroom and 1 toilet and bath in a 36 sqm. lot area. Take advantage of Maya at Istana pre-selling price at Php 891,000.00 per unit. Pay only Php 14,333.33 per month for 9 mos as your equity payment. Then wait for Pag-ibig loan take out for the start of your next payment. Decide now while land development is ongoing. Price will not be the same once land improvement is done, especially when access to Cavitex is open.
|Village Name||Istana Tanza|
|Lot Area||44 square meter|
|Floor Area||42 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 891,000.00 - Php 1M|
|Developer/Owner||Charles Builders Group|
|Track Record||20 yrs. (1980’s)|
|Address||Amaya, Tanza, Cavite 4108|
Maya Sample Computation▲
Maya Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing and Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – maximum of 2 years to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee – is part of the Total Contract Price
- Reservation fee of P3,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes water & Meralco connection & Misc. fees for documentation
4. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 7% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
5. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – 5% discount
7. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig – Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond Amount – this is refundable. To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 for townhouses
8. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. Schedule of House Construction - ongoing
11. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
12. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Maya Floor Plan▲
Maya Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor – Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Floor – Second floor – Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Interior Walls – Plain white paint
- Exterior Walls – Plain cement plaster w/ Semi-Gloss paint
- Windows Front – Steel casement windows
- Windows Back – Jalousie
- Ceiling on Ground Floor – None
- Ceiling on Second Floor – None
- Toilet & Bathroom – Plain Cement Finish
- Bedroom – Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs – Cement and Metal Railings
- Kitchen Counter – Plain cement (with single stainless kitchen sink)
- Roofing – Pre-Painted long Span on Steel Roof Framing
- Septic tank – Individual septic tank
- Plumbing & Electrical – Standard
- Doors: Main Door: Flush Door, Bedroom: Flush door, Toilet & Bath: PVC, Utility: Flush Doors
Maya Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Istana Tanza Google Map▲
Istana Tanza Master Plan▲
Istana Tanza Location Map▲
How to Reach Istana Tanza▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at Amaya Tanza.
- Walk or take tricycle going to Istana Maya
Learn more about Istana Maya, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Centralized Water System
- Concrete Roads
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
- Malls: SM Rosario, Puregold Tanza, SM Bacoor
- School: The International School for Children, Amaya School of Home Industries, Saint Augustine School
- University: Cavite State University, De La Salle University, Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
- Church: Sto Rosario Parish Church, The Annunciation Parish, Iglesia ni Cristo
- Hospital: Tanza Family General Hospital, Divine Grace Medical Center, First Filipino Saint Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Liora Homes Amora
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.