Jade Residences – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale Imus Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 954,000.00 – Php 1.5M
Jade Residences is the newest addition of Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Imus, Cavite. It’s a 42 sqm. floor area, 2 storey townhouse with provision for 2 bedroom and 1 toilet and bath in a 36 sqm. lot area. Decide now while land development is ongoing. Price will not be the same once land improvement is done, especially when access to Cavitex is open.
With price like Jade Residences, this may not last long in the market because of its proximity to transportation. Must hurry and reserve one. Call now for viewing and reservation.
About Jade Residences
|House Model||Jade Residences|
|Village Name||Jade Residences|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||42 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 954,000.00 – Php 1.5M|
|Developer/Owner||Charles Builders Group|
|Track Record||20 yrs. (1980’s)|
|Address||Malagasang I, Imus City, Cavite 4103|
Jade Residences Sample Computation▲
Jade Residences Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing and Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – maximum of 2 years to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee – is part of the Total Contract Price
- Reservation fee of P5,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes water & Meralco connection & Misc. fees for documentation
4. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 7% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
5. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – 5% discount
7. How to Avail? How to Buy?
- Step 1 – Contact us for FREE site viewing or tripping schedule.
- Step 2 – Bring an ID and 1 month Payslip or Job Contract and Billing of Meralco or Maynilad or Cable for evaluation of your gross income.
- Step 3 – Once you have decided to reserve, select the block and lot number.
- Step 4 – Fill-up the Reservation Form and pay reservation fee at Developer’s office.
- Step 5 – Submit complete requirements within 7- 30 days.
- Step 6 – Start paying the 18 mons. Equity after one month.
- Step 7 – You can move-in after 30 months or after Pagibig loan take-out.
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Title Transfer – to be paid after downpayment period
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig – Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond Amount – this is refundable. To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 for townhouses
9. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. Schedule of House Construction - ongoing
12. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Jade Residences Floor Plan▲
Jade Residences Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Floor – Second floor - Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Interior Walls - Plain white paint
- Exterior Walls - Plain cement plaster w/ Semi-Gloss paint
- Windows Front - Steel casement windows
- Windows Back - Jalousie
- Ceiling on Ground Floor - None
- Ceiling on Second Floor - None
- Toilet & Bathroom - Plain Cement Finish
- Bedroom - Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Cement and Metal Railings
- Kitchen Counter - Plain cement (with single stainless kitchen sink)
- Roofing – Pre-Painted long Span on Steel Roof Framing
- Septic tank – Individual septic tank
- Plumbing & Electrical – Standard
- Doors: Main Door: Flush Door, Bedroom: Flush door, Toilet & Bath: PVC, Utility: Flush Doors
Jade Residences Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Jade Residences Location Map▲
How to Reach Jade Residences▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus at Coastal Mall with signboard Dasmarinas
- Get off at BDO Imus
- Take jeep going to Jade Residences
Learn more about Jade Residences House Model by clicking this link Jade Residence. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
- Malls: The Distric, Lotus Mall, SM Bacoor, Robinsons Imus
- School: International British Academy, Del Pilar Academy, Imus Pilot Elementary School, St. Edward Integrated School
- University: Cavite State University, Montessori Professional College, Imus Institute
- Church: Primarosa St. James Catholic Church, Imus Cathedral, Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church
- Hospital: Medical Center Imus, Our Lady of the Pillar Hospital, Imus Family Hospital, Metro South Medical Center
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.