Linear at Amaya Breeze – Cheap Houses for Sale in Tanza Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 2.6M - Php 3M
WHY CHOOSE AMAYA BREEZE SUBDIVISION?
- Ito lang ang Pag-ibig housing na may complete finish turn-over
- Guaranteed Flood Free (Located po kami sa Hill)
- One bus ride from Coastal Mall or Zapote
- Accessible (walking distance po sa Main Road)
- Affordable (Starts at 16,664.00 po ang monthly cash-out)
- Available thru Bank and Pag-ibig
- Good Investment (15 mins to EPZA 2 and Rebisco)
- 6 minutes lang to Puregold Tanza
- All Granite Finish (We don’t use TILES).
- Malaking katipiran sa gastusin ng pag-improve
- Lipat na lang kasi ready na ang bahay
- Magandang paupahan investment kasi puedeng 18 mos. to pay ang DP
- Reserve now for P5,000.00 only all units
- Open House Daily
- HLURB License to sell nos: 28337; 28338; 28339
KONTI NA LANG ANG UNITS NA NATIRA!
MAY PRICE INCREASE NGAYONG BUWAN!
|House Type||Single Attached|
|House Turn-over||Complete Finish|
|Village Name||Amaya Breeze Townhouse|
|Lot Area||80 square meter|
|Floor Area||97 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||2|
|Price Range||Php 2.6M - Php 3M|
|Developer/Owner||Maximo Paredes Sarte Realty and Development Corp.|
|Address||Amaya II, Tanza, Cavite 4108|
Linear Sample Computation▲
Linear Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Reservation fee, downpayment or equity and pag-ibig amortization will not be paid at the same time.
2. You pay first the reservation fee.
3. Then start paying the monthly downpayment or equity 30 days after you reserve.
4. Pag-ibig amortization will only start, once your loan is taken-out by Pag-ibig. Usually this happens when you are about to move-in or transfer to the house.
1. Available Financing and Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – maximum of 2 years to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee – is part of the Total Contract Price
- Reservation fee of P5,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes water & Meralco connection & Misc. fees for documentation
4. Required Downpayment or Equity – DP or Equity are not refundable and not transferable
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 7.9% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity – No discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – No discount
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig – Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond Amount – this is refundable. To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 25,000.00 for single houses
9. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. Schedule of House Construction - ongoing
12. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Linear Floor Plan▲
Linear Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- House Structure - Reinforced Concrete
- Flooring - Granite tiles
- Wall Partition – With wall partition.
- Roofing - Pre-painted long span on c-purlins
- Walls - Concrete hallow blocks with plastered finish.
- Windows - Sliding windows. Rear-jalousie
- Ceiling – Metal framing with ceiling board (EXTERIOR ONLY)
- Paintings - Front exterior walls and ceiling eaves
- Toilet & Bath Finishes:
- Painted finish on walls with floor tiles
- Manual type water closet
- Bedroom - With bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Concrete stairways with steel handrail.
- Kitchen Counter - Concrete base
- Plumbing - Rough-ins, fixtures, kitchen sink
- Panel with steel door jam for main
- Flush type with steel door jam for service
- PVC door w/louver for toilet bath
- Others - Septic tank, drain pipes and catch basin
Linear Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Amaya Breeze Townhouse Google Map▲
Amaya Breeze Townhouse Master Plan▲
Amaya Breeze Townhouse Location Map▲
How to Reach Amaya Breeze Townhouse▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at Casa Nueva Arc along Antero highway.
- Walk or take tricycle going to Amaya Breeze Subdivision
Learn more about Amaya Breeze Subdivision, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
- Malls: SM Rosario, Puregold Tanza, SM Bacoor
- School: The International School for Children, Amaya School of Home Industries, Saint Augustine School
- University: Cavite State University, De La Salle University, Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
- Church: Sto Rosario Parish Church, The Annunciation Parish, Iglesia ni Cristo
- Hospital: Tanza Family General Hospital, Divine Grace Medical Center, First Filipino Saint Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.