Paragon Village – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Trece Martires Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 920,000.00
Now is the best time to start investing on your dream home. You will never find a Pag-ibig housing with super low monthly equity at a superb location like Paragon Village. Super affordable. So don’t miss this chance to buy and finally own and stop renting.
- Only Php 3,043.47 Monthly Equity
- 2-Storey Townhouses
- Hurry! Few Units Left
View now. Do not delay. This is the only Pag-ibig housing that is near Manila. We offer free house viewing and reservation assistance, contact Smart: +63908 884 7387 or Globe: +63917 530 5817 or Sun: +63932 885 4162.
About Paragon Village
|House Model||Paragon Village|
|Village Name||Paragon Village|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||44 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 920,000.00|
|Developer/Owner||The New APEC Development Corporation|
|Track Record||20 yrs (since 1997)|
|Address||San Agustin, Trece Martires, Cavite 4104|
Paragon Village Sample Computation▲
Paragon Village Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers.
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses.
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Equity - No interest. Buyer must submit Post Dated Checks for monthly equity/downpayment
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Monthly amortization is computed at 6.5% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments - If you reserve now – Jul 2017, your next equity payment will be:
- Aug. 2017…3,043.47
- Sep. 2017…3,043.47
- Oct. 2017…3,043.47
- Nov. 2017…3,043.47
- Dec. 2017…3,043.47
- Jan. 2018…3,043.47
- Feb. 2018…3,043.47
- Mar. 2018…3,043.47
- Apr. 2018…3,043.47
- May. 2018…3,043.47
- Jun. 2018…3,043.47
- Jul. 2018…3,043.47
- Aug. 2018…3,043.47
- Sep. 2018…3,043.47
- Oct 2018 …3,043.47
- Nov 2018 …3,043.47
- Dec 2018 …3,043.47
- Jan. 2019…3,043.47
- Feb. 2019…3,043.47
- Mar. 2019…3,043.47
- Apr. 2019…3,043.47
- May. 2019…3,043.47
- Jun. 2019…3,043.47
- Aug. – Oct. 2019 – Pag-ibig loan processing
- Sep. 2019 – Estimated turnover of the house (2 yrs after reservation)
- Sep.. 2019 up to 30 years..Php 5,500.00 monthly payment.. Pagibig amortization you will be paying for 30 yrs. You can choose from 5-25 yrs of amortization. But the amortization will increase, depends on how many years you will avail. Required Income is needed, (husband/wife) combined income is applicable.
7. How to Avail? How to Buy?
- Step 1 – Contact us for FREE site viewing or tripping schedule.
- Step 2 – Bring an ID and 1 month Payslip or Job Contract and Billing of Meralco or Maynilad or Cable for evaluation of your gross income.
- Step 3 – Once you have decided to reserve, select the block and lot number.
- Step 4 – Fill-up the Reservation Form and pay reservation fee at Developer’s office.
- Step 5 – Submit complete requirements within 7- 30 days.
- Step 6 – Start paying the 26 mons. Equity after one month.
- Step 7 – You can move-in after 24 months or after Pagibig loan take-out.
- Full payment of Equity:
- Within 30 days from date of Reservation – 4% discount
- Within 60 days from date of Reservation – 2% discount
- Within 90 days from date of Reservation – 1 %discount
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 6% discount if paid within 30 days from reservation date
- 4% discount if paid within 60 days from reservation date
- 1% discount if paid within 90 days from reservation date
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Move-in Fee: P11,920.00. For water connection and electricity connection application
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 15,000.00 – house improvement
10. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip , Income Tax Return (ITR)
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip, Proof of Billing, Departure and Arrival Stamp on Passport
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and issuance of Postdated Checks
12. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – after equity terms.
- Inhouse Financing – after equity terms.
13. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Paragon Village Floor Plan▲
Paragon Village Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
Roofing - Pre-painted Colored Roof, Steel Roof Framings
Windows - Steel Casement Windows
Bathroom - Tiled Bathroom, Complete Toilet and Bath
Wirings - Complete Electrical Wiring and Fixtures
Water - Complete Water, Plumbing Pipes and Fixtures
Paragon Village Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Paragon Village Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Paragon Village Location Map▲
How to Reach Paragon Village▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Take bus Trece Martires get down in Notre Dame. Ride tricycle to Paragon Village.
Route 1: From Tagaytay
- Take bus to SM Dasmarinas. Then get down and Ride a Bus/Jeepney to Trece Martires get down in Notre Dame. Ride tricycle to Paragon Village.
Learn more about Paragon Village, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63917 530 5817
+63908 884 7387
+63932 885 4162
+63926 720 0797
+63975 308 2542
Manila Telephone: (02) 703 2965
Cavite Telephone: (046) 440 5579
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Parks and Playground
- Underground Drainage System
- Elevated Water Tank
- Malls: SM City Trece, SM Dasmarinas, Robinsons Dasmarinas
- School: Trece Martires City National High School, Amore International Academy, Colegio de Santa Rosa
- Church: Iglesia ni Cristo, Saint Jude Parish Church, Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Hospital: Emilio Aguinald Memorial Hospital, Roxas Family Clinic, MV Santiago Medical Center
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
Liora Homes Amora
Amaya Breeze Rowhouse
Istana Tanza Maya
Amaya Breeze Matrix
Amaya Breeze Linear
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.