Primavida Residences – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Kawit Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 880,000.00 - Php 1M
Primavida Residences is the newest addition of Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Kawit, Cavite. It’s a 43 sqm. floor area, row house with provision for 2 bedroom and 1 toilet and bath in a 36 sqm. lot area. Take advantage of Primavida Residences pre-selling price at Php 880,000.00 per unit. Pay only Php 12,500.00 per month for 6 mos as your equity payment. Then wait for Pag-ibig loan take out for the start of your next payment. Decide now while land development is ongoing. Price will not be the same once land improvement is done, especially when access to Cavitex is open.
With price like Primavida Residences, this may not last long in the market because of its proximity to transportation. Must hurry and reserve one. Call now for viewing and reservation.
About Casa Primero
|House Model||Casa Primero|
|Village Name||Primavida Residences|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||43 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 880,000.00 - Php 1M|
|Developer/Owner||MV Prime Realty|
|Address||Gahak, Kawit, Cavite 4104|
Casa Primero Sample Computation▲
Casa Primero Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – pay full tcp in 12 monthly installment without interest
2. Reservation Fee
- Reservation fee of P5,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes Transfer Title cost and misc. fees for documentation
4. Required DP or Equity – for 2-Storey Houses (Casa Primero) – Inner Unit
- Php 80,000.00 payable in 6 monthly installment = Php12,500/month. No interest
5. Interest Rate – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig monthly amortization is computed at 7% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
6. Payment Schedule
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity – No discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP).
- 5% discount if paid within 30 days
- Computed based on Net TCP. TCP less 5% misc. fees = Net TCP
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – to be paid 45 days before move-in
- Estimated amount is Php 10,000.00 for temporary electric/water connection.
- Construction Bond – to be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted. Estimated Amount: Php 10,000.00
9. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
10. Required Documents During Reservation –
- No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Why You see different Prices
- Price of end unit, corner lot, mainroad and near amenities are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Casa Primero Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
Foundations and Footing
Column Footing – Reinforced Concrete
Wall Footing – Reinforced Concrete
Column – Reinforced Concrete
Beam/Girders – Reinforced Concrete, I-Beam
Slab on Fill – Reinforced Concrete
Exterior Wall – CHB 4”
Toilet and Bath – CHB 4”
Firewall – CHB 5”
Roof Cover & Accessories – Rib Type Roof
Roof Framing – C-pulins
Exterior Ceiling – HardiFlex on Metal Furring
Toilet and Bath Ceiling – HardiFlex on Metal Furring
Ground Floor Finishes – Plain Cement
Exterior – Plain Cement
Interior – Plain Cement
Toilet and Bath Wall Finishes – Ceramic Tiles-6 layers
Toilet and Bath Floor Finishes - Ceramic Tiles
Doors – Flush Metal Door – Main and Service, PVC Door Toilet and Bath
Windows – Aluminum Frame Sliding Window, Awning Type Window
Kitchen Counter – Tiled counter-top without base cabinet
Plumbing & Sanitary Line – PVC Heavy Duty
Plumbing Fixtures – Flush Type Water Closet, Enamel Coated Kitchen Sink, Porcelain Lavatory Bowl, Chrome plated Shower head & valve, Tissue holder, Soap Holder
Electrical Works – Circuit breaker (Complete rough-ins & fixtures)
Painting/Varnishing – Exterior Wall and on Eaves (two coatings), Interior Walls and Ceiling (one coating)
Septic Tank – Pre-fabricated PVC drum type
Stairs – Concrete step on steel frame railings
Others – catch basin, drain pipes
Casa Primero Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
How to Reach Primavida Residences▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at 7-11 Kawit along Centennial Road.
- Walk or take tricycle going to Primavida Residences
Learn more about Primavida Residences, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
- Basketball Court
- Centralized Water System
- Concrete Roads
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
- Underground Drainage System
- Malls: The District, Lotus Mall, SM Bacoor, Robinsons Imus
- School: International British Academy, Del Pilar Academy, Imus Pilot Elementary School, St. Edward Integrated School
- University: Cavite State University, Montessori Professional College, Imus Institute
- Church: Primarosa St. James Catholic Church, Imus Cathedral, Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church
- Hospital: Medical Center Imus, Our Lady of the Pillar Hospital, Imus Family Hospital, Metro South Medical Center
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.