Rosedale Residences Townhouse - Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Kawit Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 1.2M - Php 1.8M
Rosedale Residences is a two storey pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Kawit Cavite. A rent to own houses located in Rosedale Residences, Advincula Ave Kawit, Cavite. Only one bus ride from Coastmall Mall near Baclaran. And one ride tricycle from Advincula Ave. Rosedale is delivered with basic finishing with one (1) toilet in ground floor and open plan provision for 2 bedrooms without partition in second floor. Don’t miss this chance to own a home with low downpayment or equity. Only Php 10,000.00 to reserve.
Spend many happy memories in this Rosedale Residences and create many joyous occasions with you and your family. This home and you can create just as many joyous occasions with you and your family. Don’t delay. Contact us now and check out the benefits that Rosedale Residences has to offer for yourself.
|Village Name||Rosedale Residences|
|Lot Area||40 square meter|
|Floor Area||43 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 1.2M - Php 1.8M|
|Address||Rosedale Residences, Advincula Ave Kawit, Cavite|
Rosedale Sample Computation▲
Rosedale Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest.
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity - Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
- Downpayment is transferable accompanied by a request letter and a transfer fee of Php 3,000.00.
- Downpayment must be made before end of DP term.
- Downpayment is transferable only to first degree of consanguity or affinity.
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 10% discount if paid within 5 days
- 5% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses
- Meralco connection will be personally paid & applied by the Buyer
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 11,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Rosedale Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain cement finish. No floor tiles.
- Floor – Second floor - Plain cement finish. Metal deck.No floor tiles.
- Interior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish
- Exterior Walls - Plastered – plain cement finish (painted)
- Windows Front - Steel casement windows
- Windows Back - Steel casement windows
- Windows Sidewall – Aluminum awning window
- Ceiling on Ground Floor - Eaves metal deck soffit
- Ceiling on Second Floor - Metal furring & ficem board with hardiflex. Painted with one coat only.
- Toilet & Bathroom - With floor tiles and one layer tiles on wall, with bowl and lavatory. One paint coating
- Bedroom - Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs - Concrete /Steel framed stairs
- Kitchen Counter - Concrete base
- Roofing – Pre-painted roofing sheets. G.I. C-purlins
- Septic tank – Individual
- Plumbing & Electrical - Standard
- Doors – Main Door: Flush Doors, Toilet & Bath: PVC with door jamb, Utility: PVC with door jamb
Rosedale Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
no images were found
Rosedale Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Rosedale Residences Location Map▲
How to Reach Rosedale Residences▲
Route 1: From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati via Baclaran: Take a bus to Baclaran. From Baclaran, ride on a bus with signboard Tanza or Naic / Maragondon taking the CAVITEX (Cavite Expressway) or Emilio Aguinaldo route. Get off at ROSEDALE RESIDENCES. Take tricycle in going inside ROSEDALE RESIDENCES.
Route 2: From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati via SM Bacoor: Take a Jasper bus with Dasmarinas – E. Aguinaldo Highway route or signboard. Get off at SM Bacoor. From SM Bacoor, you can get on the jeepney or bus bound for Tanza or Naic / Maragondon taking the Centennial Road route. Get off at ROSEDALE RESIDENCES. Take tricycle in going inside ROSEDALE RESIDENCES.
Route 3: From Lawton Direct: Take a bus with Tanza or Naic / Maragondon signboard via CAVITEX or E. Aguinaldo Highway route. Get off at ROSEDALE RESIDENCES. Take tricycle in going inside ROSEDALE RESIDENCES.
Route 4: From Tagaytay: Take a bus or jeepney going to Baclaran or Zapote. Get off at SM Bacoor. From SM Bacoor, you can get on the jeepney or bus bound for Tanza or Naic / Maragondon taking the Tirona Highway route. Get off at ROSEDALE RESIDENCES. Take tricycle in going inside ROSEDALE RESIDENCES.
Learn more about Rosedale by clicking this link Rosedale Residences. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart)
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
- Robinsons Imus
- SM Rosario
- SM Bacoor
- SM Dasmarinas
- Ayala Town Center
- Festival Mall
- Metropolis Alabang
Place of Work
- Mall of Asia
- MRT Edsa Taft
- Makati Business Center
- US Embassy
- Starmall Edsa – Mandaluyong
- SM Megamall
- Robinsons Galleria – Ortigas
- Araneta Center – Cubao
- Monumento, Caloocan
- Kawit Kalayaan Hospital
- Divine Grace Medical Center
- Imus Medical Center
- Our Lady of Pilar Hospital
- St. Dominic Hospital
- De La Salle Medical Center
- Asian Hospital Alabang
- Emilio Aguinaldo Memorial Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.