Wellington Residences Aliya – Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale Tanza Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 455,000.00 - Php 1M
Aliya Regular at Wellington Residences is a one storey pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Tanza Cavite. A rent to own houses located in Barangay Tres Cruzes about 14 minutes away from Puregold Tanza. Only one bus ride from Coastall Mall near Baclaran. Aliya Regular is delivered with basic finishing with one (1) toilet in ground floor and wih one level home sleeping loft. Don’t miss this chance to own a home with low downpayment or equity. Only Php 5,000.00 to reserve.
About Aliya Regular
|House Model||Aliya Regular|
|Village Name||Wellington Residences|
|Lot Area||54 square meter|
|Floor Area||20 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 455,000.00 - Php 1M|
|Developer/Owner||Duraville Realty and Development Corporation|
|Address||Tres Cruzes, Tanza, Cavite 4108|
Aliya Regular Sample Computation▲
Aliya Regular Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Downpayment (DP) or Equity - Buyer may deposit DP cash payment thru Developer’s Bank. Scan email the deposit slip to us for encoding.
- Pagibig – in accordance to existing guidelines. No interest
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 8% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
- 18% interest/year for 15 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- DP /Equity – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of DP or Equity
- Pagibig Financing – NO discount
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) - for Pagibig & Inhouse Financing
- 5% discount if paid within 15 days
- 4% discount if paid within 30 days
8. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- One month advance Pagibig amortization
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Membership and dues,
- Water connection and other expenses
- Meralco connection will be personally paid & applied by the Buyer
- Construction Bond Amount – to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 10,000.00 – house improvement
9. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and isuance of Postdated Checks
11. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – to be determine by the Developer
- Inhouse Financing – after payment of full downpayment
12. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Aliya Regular Floor Plan▲
Aliya Regular Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor - Plain cement finish. No floor tiles.
- Interior Walls - Plastered – One Coat of Paint
- Exterior Walls - Two Coats of Paint
- Windows Front - Aluminum Sliding Windows with Steel Windows Grill
- Windows Back - Aluminum Sliding Windows with Steel Windows Grill
- Windows Sidewall – Aluminum Sliding Windows with Steel Windows Grill
- Ceiling on Ground Floor - Gypsum Board for Interior Ceiling
- Toilet & Bathroom - With floor tiles and one layer tiles on wall, with bowl and lavatory. One paint coating
- Bedroom - One Level Home with Sleeping Loft
- Stairs - Steel Staircase
- Kitchen Counter - Tiled Kitchen Counter with Stainless Kitchen Sink
- Roofing – Long Span Colored Roof on Steel Framing
- Doors – Main Door: Flush Metal Door, Service Entry - Flush Metal Door
Aliya Regular Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Aliya Regular Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Wellington Residences Google Map▲
Wellington Residences Master Plan▲
Wellington Residences Location Map▲
How to Reach Wellington Residences▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at Sahud Ulan along Antero highway.
- Take tricycle going to Wellington Residences
Learn more about Wellington Residences, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: email@example.com. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
- Malls: SM Rosario, Puregold Tanza, SM Bacoor
- School: The International School for Children, Amaya School of Home Industries, Saint Augustine School
- University: Cavite State University, De La Salle University, Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
- Church: Sto Rosario Parish Church, The Annunciation Parish, Iglesia ni Cristo
- Hospital: Tanza Family General Hospital, Divine Grace Medical Center, First Filipino Saint Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.