Steps on How To Apply For Pag ibig Housing Loan
If you are buying the house from a Developer – Developer-Assisted
- Reserve a house and pay the reservation fee.
- Fill up loan application and sign all Pag ibig documents given by the Developer’s office.
- Developer’s office will process your loan with Pag ibig. Just sit back and wait for advise and follow instructions.
- Developer’s office will guide you every step of the way until your housing loan is taken-out by Pag ibig.
If you are buying a house from other sources (not from Developer) – End-User Financing
1. Attend a loan counseling session at the Pag-IBIG office and accomplish a Preliminary Loan Counseling Questionnaire, Housing Loan Application (HLA) and Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS).
If eligible, secure Checklist of Requirements (COR) (requirements would depend on the loan purpose).
For Check List Requirements, visit: Click Here
May also download online the Housing Loan Application (HLA) by visiting: Click Here
2. Submit HLA with complete requirements, and pay the processing fee of P1,000 (non-refundable).
3. Receive Notice of Loan Approval/Letter of Guaranty and sign loan documents.
4. Proceed to the following:
- Bureau of Internal Revenue for payment of documentary stamps and
- capital gains tax
- Registry of Deeds for transfer of the title and annotation of mortgage
5. Submit the following documents to Pag-IBIG for the release of loan proceeds:
- Original Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) in the name of the applicant with annotated mortgage
- DOAS with original RD stamp
- New Tax Declaration in the name of the applicant
- Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt (for house and lot, if applicable)
- Occupancy Permit (secured from LGU Engineering Office, if applicable)
- Assignment of Loan Proceeds
6. Pay the first monthly amortization on the month immediately following the loan take-out/final loan release.
For a more detailed steps in applying a housing loan personally, please visit:
Back to FAQs
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.