Istana Tanza - Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Tanza Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at Php 1M - Php 2M
Maya at Istana is the newest addition of Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in Tanza, Cavite. It’s a 42 sqm. floor area, 2 storey townhouse with provision for 2 bedroom and 1 toilet and bath in a 36 sqm. lot area. Pay only Php 8,333.33 per month for 9 mos as your equity payment. Then wait for Pag-ibig loan take out for the start of your next payment. Decide now while land development is ongoing. Price will not be the same once land improvement is done, especially when access to Cavitex is open.
✔Only 2.0 km (6 mins.) to Santiago National High School
✔Only 3.5 km (10 mins.) to Puregold Tanza
✔Only 4.1 km (10 mins.) to Suntrust Ecotown Center
✔Only 4.8 km (19 mins.) to Robinsons Place Gen. Trias
✔Only 5.2 km (17 mins.) to Divine Grace Medical Center
✔Only 7.8 km (24 mins.) to Export Processing Zone Authority (EPZA)
✔Only 25.4 km (48 mins.) to CAVITEX Kawit Toll Gate
✔Only 25 km (1hr 11mins.) to Paranaque Coastal Mall Terminal
✔Only 28 km (1hr 20mins.) to NAIA Airport 1 and MOA
View now. Do not delay. This is the only Pag-ibig housing that is near Manila. We offer free house viewing and reservation assistance, contact Smart: +63908 884 7387 or Globe: +63917 530 5817 or Sun: +63932 885 4162.
|Village Name||Istana Tanza|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||50 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
|Price Range||Php 1M - Php 2M|
|Developer/Owner||Charles Builders Group|
|Track Record||20 yrs. (1980’s)|
|Address||Amaya, Tanza, Cavite 4108|
Maya Sample Computation▲
Applicant Housing Loan Qualification ▲
- Gross salary (husband & wife) meet the required amount.
If salary is not enough, just get a co-borrower.
- Must be legally married to husband or wife.
If divorce or wedding is annulled, must submit documents as proof.
- Multi-purpose loan payment with Pagibig is updated.
- Must be a Pagibig member for 2 years.
If not yet a member, just apply for membership in Pagibig office near you.
- Must have paid 24 months contribution.
If contribution has not reach 24 mos, just pay the balance in lumpsum or one time payment in Pagibig office near you.
- Your age is between 21 – 65 yrs. old.
Must check that loan maturity is up to 70 yrs old only.
Maya Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Reservation fee, downpayment or equity and pag-ibig amortization will not be paid at the same time.
2. You pay first the reservation fee.
3. Then start paying the monthly downpayment or equity 30 days after you reserve.
4. Pag-ibig amortization will only start, once your loan is taken-out by Pag-ibig. Usually this happens when you are about to move-in or transfer to the house.
1. Available Financing and Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- Deferred Cash – maximum of 2 years to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee – is part of the Total Contract Price
- Reservation fee of P5,000. Non-refundable
- Accept Cash and Check only.
3. Total Contract Price – includes water & Meralco connection & Misc. fees for documentation
4. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Pagibig – Monthly amortization is computed at:
- 7% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs. for OFW and locally employed .
5. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Start of Equity or DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Start of Monthly Amortization –
- Pagibig Financing – after loan take-out by Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
- Full payment of Total Contract Price (TCP) – 5% discount
7. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – to be paid one (1) month after loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00
- Same amount for Pagibig, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment
- Insurances – Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI)
- Pagibig – Fire and MRI insurance will be determined during loan processing and will be added to the monthly amortization
- Move-in Fees – NO move-in fees.
- Construction Bond Amount – this is refundable. To be paid 30 days before start of house improvement construction. Refundable if there is no damage done after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Estimated Amount: Php 5,000.00 for townhouses
8. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity payment & loan released.
9. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid Government issued ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
10. Schedule of House Construction - ongoing
11. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
12. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Maya Floor Plan▲
Maya Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Floor – Ground floor – Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Floor – Second floor – Plain Cement (Plain Cement Slab)
- Interior Walls – Plain white paint
- Exterior Walls – Plain cement plaster w/ Semi-Gloss paint
- Windows Front – Steel casement windows
- Windows Back – Jalousie
- Ceiling on Ground Floor – None
- Ceiling on Second Floor – None
- Toilet & Bathroom – Plain Cement Finish
- Bedroom – Without bedroom partition at the second floor
- Stairs – Cement and Metal Railings
- Kitchen Counter – Plain cement (with single stainless kitchen sink)
- Roofing – Pre-Painted long Span on Steel Roof Framing
- Septic tank – Individual septic tank
- Plumbing & Electrical – Standard
- Doors: Main Door: Flush Door, Bedroom: Flush door, Toilet & Bath: PVC, Utility: Flush Doors
Maya Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Istana Tanza Google Map▲
Istana Tanza Master Plan▲
Istana Tanza Location Map▲
How to Reach Istana Tanza▲
Route 1: From Baclaran
- Ride bus with signboard Naic or Ternate or Maragondon
- Get off at Amaya Tanza.
- Walk or take tricycle going to Istana Maya
Learn more about Istana Maya, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. As starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call or text us at (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
- Centralized Water System
- Concrete Roads
- Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
- Malls: SM Rosario, Puregold Tanza, SM Bacoor
- School: The International School for Children, Amaya School of Home Industries, Saint Augustine School
- University: Cavite State University, De La Salle University, Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite
- Church: Sto Rosario Parish Church, The Annunciation Parish, Iglesia ni Cristo
- Hospital: Tanza Family General Hospital, Divine Grace Medical Center, First Filipino Saint Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.